Cart 0 items: $0.00

50th Parallel Estate Winery

50th Parallel Estate Pinot Gris 2019

50th Parallel Estate Pinot Gris 2019

All fruit was selectively hand harvested and whole bunch pressed then immediately cold settled. 75% of the juice was fermented cold in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 25% was fermented in French oak barrels to enhance texture and complexity.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$22.50
 
SKU: 223859-19
Wine Specs
Vintage
2019
Varietal
Pinot Gris
Appellation
Central Okanagan Valley, Lakeside Alluvial Fans
Product Reviews
Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product
Leave this field blank: